Skip to content
- Development & Director, Tau Systems (2016-current) – ICT Service Solution Provider
- Designer, Development & Director, Poprina Enterprise (2006-2014) – Fashion, Multimedia & Information System
- Research Assistant, Universiti Malaysia Sabah (2008-2010) – Research on artificial immune system in artificial intelligence.
- Research Assistant, Multimedia University (2006-2008) – Research on human gait analysis in artificial intelligence field in collaboration with MIMOS Berhad
- Software Engineer, Pocket Pixel Sdn Bhd (2004-2006) – Designed and developed web-based software, multimedia and information systems.
- University of South Wales, United Kingdom (2014-2015)
MSc International Business & Enterprise
- Multimedia University, Cyberjaya, Malaysia (2000-2004)
BIT majoring in Multimedia Systems
- Tunku Kurshiah College, Seremban, Malaysia (1995-1999)
Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia
- Les Mills GRIT Certified Instructor (2018), Les Mills International Ltd
- Novell Certified Linux Professional (Novell CLP)
– SUSE Linux Server Enterprise 10 (2012), Novell, Inc.
- Novell Certified Linux Professional (Novell CLA) – SUSE Linux Server Enterprise 10 (2012), Novell, Inc.
- Novell Data Centre Technical Specialist (2012), Novell, Inc.
- Novell Advanced Data Centre Technical Specialist (2012), Novell, Inc.
- MJCAI 2009 – Evolutionary Computing
A Framework for Pattern Recognition System Based on an Artificial Immune System – [Link]
Nurul Alam Mohd. Yaakub, Rayner Alfred, Chung Seng Kheau
- FRGS 2007 – Research Report
Danger theory inspired artificial immune system for pattern recognition – [Link]
Chung Seng Kheau, and Rayner Alfred, and Lau, Hui Keng and Jason Teo, and Mohd. Hanafi Ahmad Hijazi, and Nurul’alam Mohd. Yaakub